Monday, June 20, 2005

My busy summer...

has just gotten busier. I thought that working at the Boys and Girls Club full-time, playing ultimate with Strange Brew on Monday nights, coaching ultimate with O2 (the OCUA Juniors B team) on Wednesday nights, and practicing with seVen on Tuesday and Thursday nights, plus touring to different cities (Middlebury VT, Devens MA, North Bay ON, etc) wasn't enough, but

I have accepted a contract position at Alcatel until the end of August. I will be doing the same sort of stuff that I was doing prior to quitting - verification of systems. They must really need people as I received a call Thursday evening to see if I would be interested, and I am starting on Tuesday (tomorrow). I am excited to see all of the people that I used to work with, but at the same time a little nervous because I haven't done this kind of work in the past year, so it should be an interesting first couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that it is your birthday today. Always remember to celebrate those times. Happy Birthday Julie...Cheers!...Francis