Monday, April 03, 2006

I got a job!

I got a job at GoodLife Fitness as a Manager in Training. I am super excited about this opportunity. It will be very different than any other job that I have ever had before, but with this position I will have the opportunity to work directly with people in the fitness industry. I will also be working with Jaime Boss, so that should be tons of fun.

I also wrote my CSCS exam on Saturday and I feel pretty confident that I passed the second part, but I'm not sure how I did on the first part, so I'm just going to have to wait and see. It's out of my hands now, so now it's just time to wait.

I also overindulged at Kanda (an all you can eat sushi-place) while Geofford and I were in Montreal. I ate way too much sushi and other Japanese delicacies (but if you do ever go, have the Salmon Sashimi, it is by far the best dish there, with the Salmon California rolls in a distant second). I now know why Geofford and I instilled the 2:1 ratio when we have sushi. Otherwise I just get too sick.

No comments: