Thursday, August 10, 2006

Pictures from Halifax (trip 1)

So if you click on the title above, you will see the rest of the pictures of the trip. It is a mix of the wedding, a trip to Peggy's Cove, Lunenburg and the post-wedding Brunch.

So, here is a picture of Geofford and I from the Francis and Jaclyn's wedding. I had curled my hair in the morning, but it looks pretty straight now...so I know that I am not wearing my hair down and curly for my wedding... oh well...

This next picture is also a nice one of the bride and groom with their maid of honour and best man. It pretty much captures my brother's personality - fun. He's the one that did the raise the roof after shaking hands with the governor general.


MixedUp is come and gone - HammerHead went 2 and 5 on the weekend, with some tough losses, but we are now as ready as we will get for Nationals. I leave for Halifax (trip 2) on Wednesday, and it should be a lot of fun.

No comments: