Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy New Year Yesterday...

Since we have passed into a New Year, I decided to redesign my blog, just for a change. I was getting tired of the purple. I think it looks better, but that's just my opinion.

It is now the
Year of the Rooster which is my brother's year, which means he is turing 24 this year. I was reading my horoscope for this year (I am a fire snake) from astrology.com and things look quite promising.

The Snake will practically meet with no trouble this year. They'll charm numerous types, and can experience many love adventures. Moreover, their levelheadedness and wisdom will bring them the admiration and esteem of all. However, they should beware of any tendency toward indecisiveness. They will like to run several risks, but things will not always end up turning out all right as if by magic if they continue to do so. If they rely too much on their luck and continue to flit about ceaselessly, they could run the risk of finding themselves in complicated or ambiguous situations that might prove embarrassing or disturb their interior peace.

A brilliant year is in sight! Finally liberated from many negative influences, you'll recover all your dynamism. Until May, however, avoid rash initiatives, especially in the professional domain. In your love life, it's also during this year that you'll find stability.

I'm hoping that I will have a good year. Schools seems to be going quite well, but I am getting quite stressed about my Internship. I need to find an internship in Sports Management that is of a Master's level quality. What that means, I'm not quite sure. Ideally I would love to work for the Canadian Olympic Committee (COC) but I'm not sure if they are hiring right now. I guess i have to work on my resume and ask them if they will accept me.

Despite my stress regarding my internship, I am starting to get excited about my trip to Mexico. I leave on Monday, which is coming soon, but I haven't started packing yet. I'm sure that everything will get done in time though, as I have no school tomorrow, and plenty of time this weekend. 4 sleeps until I leave (and I'm participating in a Bonspiel on Saturday night, so that should be tons of fun!)

No comments: