Monday, December 26, 2005

I said yes!

Well I had some fabulous Christmas presents this year, but if I did have to pick a favorite, it would have to be my engagement ring.

Geofford and I exchanged Christmas presents on Christmas eve as we were together with his parents. I was shocked and surprised when he picked me up on Christmas day to go to Christmas dinner that he had another present for me and wanted to wait until Christmas day to give it to me.

When he pulled out the ring box, I was speechless, and put the ring on with no hesitation. He did have to ask me later if I actually did entend to marry him, and of course I sayd yes! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

geofford said...

Holy crap!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I'm so happy for you guys :) (Thanks for the peek at the ring!)
- Seryna

Anonymous said...

Finally Geofford! And you said 'Yes' Julie...I guess you didn't heed all my advise afterall! (he, he!) Just jokin, we're all sooooo happy for you two and can't wait for the wedding - what a blast it will be! You two are absolutely wonderful together!
lots of love, your cuz.