Friday, January 13, 2006

I passed!

I just found out today that I have passed all of my courses, which means that I can graduate with a Master's in Arts - Human Kinetics. Yay!

I have been quite the slacker in posting lately, but I am blaming that on being sick...which isn't really a good excuse, but it's all that I have.

Here are some things that have happened in the past couple weeks:

- Francis (my brother) proposed on Christmas Eve to his girlfriend, Jaclyn Gannon, who is now his fiance, and they have set a date for July 29, 2006 (which is also the anniversary of my father's birthday)
- Geofford and I set a date for a wedding, so we will officially be husband and wife on September 16, 2006.
- Stephan proposed to Lisa and they will be getting married sometime in December 2006 potentially in Hawaii (and Geofford and I will use that trip for our honeymoon)
- My cousin Arnold married Bibiana Yau on January 7, 2006 and Geofford and my family went to enjoy the festivities. We are going to use all of the weddings that we attended to help us plan our wedding.
- It looks like the Westin is booked on September 16, 2006, so this means that we will not be able to have a chinese banquet for our dinner unless we have it in a chinese restaurant, which I don't really want.
- I have picked my bridesmaids, and there will be five: Tracy Fung, Lisa Reynolds, Kathy-Sarah Focsaneanu, Shanna Hunt, and Rachel Desrochers

Finally, Geofford and I will be attending the Bridal Fair this weekend to hopefully find a venue for the reception, plus flesh out some other details. I'll post up more details as I figure them out.

No comments: