Monday, December 27, 2004

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to everyone who reads this! I would say Merry Christmas, but since that was a couple of days ago, it doesn't really apply now. So judging from my number of posts, I have been quite busy in the month of december, and I hope to be caught up with everything by the time that school starts again on the 5th (but technically 6th since I don't have any classes on Wednesdays).

This past month has seen me:
  • taking pictures of Santa Claus and his visitors at Place D'Orleans, which has been a lot of fun since well I love taking pictures, and kids are a lot of fun to be around. My co-photographers were a lot of fun as well, and I have learned to juggle again, but just need a lot of practice.
  • finishing my paper for my Research Methods class, which should have been done on December 9th, but due to the fact that we got an extension to the 22nd, I was really busy with the aforementioned job, and busy with the holiday festivities in general, I didn't get it done until the 20th...which only left me with...
  • 4 days to do all of my Christmas shopping, which I managed to do, so that was quite good :)
This holiday season has been quite filling due to the fact that I have a dinner party practically every night, which makes it fun because I get to see a lot of family and friends that I have neglected this past semester while I have been studying and working.

Well, I hope that everyone is having a happy holidays and that you don't have to work too hard (if you are working)...and you don't party too hard (which should be expected for this time of year)...

Hope to see all of you soon!


Geofford and I with Santa Posted by Hello

No comments: