Saturday, January 22, 2005

Fun with Pictures

So school has started again, and along with school comes the many assignments. This semster I am taking courses in Political Economy of Sport, Marketing of Sport, Sport in Canadian Life, and a seminar in Professional Environment (aka how to make presentations). There is a lot of reading to do for these courses, and fortunately most of it is semi-interesting as it usually somehow relates back to sport, which is good. But this completely brings me off topic. Of course since I am now supposed to be getting back into studying/reading, Geoff introduces me to a fun computer program that allows me to share pictures as well as upload them to my blog. The program is called Hello and there is another program called Picasa which allows you to organize your photos. I just got them yesterday so I really haven't had a chance to play too much, but they look like fun!

Below is an example of some of the playing that I have been doing. I took some pictures of Geoff and his cat Cawaja over the holidays. She was being really cute that day. Here is one of the pictures:



Geoff and Cawaja Posted by Hello

Anywho, I should get back to studying, but now there might be more pictures on my site, so that should be fun. Also, I am starting the countdown on my trip to Mexico for Rachel's Wedding....24 days left before we leave. yay!

No comments: