Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Belated Birthday?

So my birthday is June, but I finally got my birthday present from Geofford on Sunday (March 13). He got me a hydration pack, specifically the MEC Big H/O Hydration Pack. I got the grey one, so that it matches my school bag/laptop bag. Despite it being 3 months from my 2005 birthday, I was still very excited to get the bag, just in time to start using it on the slopes. Geoff claims that it is my fault because I didn't want to go to MEC to pick out my bag, but I don't know if that is a valid reason. I am also very excited because I finally know how to put pictures beside my text. (yes I know that this is geeky, but small things make me happy).

I am starting a new countdown today. Number of days until I am finished my first year of my Master's = 24, but then I have one take-home exam, which hopefully will be done by April 19th (at the latest), which will give me two weeks of "holiday" before I start my Master's Internship, which will most likely be at the Boys and Girls Club of Ottawa.

1 comment:

geofford said...

Perfectly valid reason!