Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter!

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! I have spent the morning working on my paper. I believe I have 8 pages completed, which is far off from the 25-30 pages needed, but I am getting there one page at a time.

Last night I attended the Easter Vigil mass at Good Shepherd. It is by far one of the most beautiful celebrations of the liturgical year. We started off the mass outside around a fire with all of the surroundings dark, so the only light was from the fire, and then the candles that were being lit. We then processed back into the dark church, lighting up the worship space with the candles. It was very beautiful. The music ministry did a wonderful job with the musics, which really added to the readings. Although the mass was over 2.5 hours long, it was a wonderful period of reflection and communion with God.

On a more controversial note, browsing around, I found this article: Should Christians Celebrate Easter? which was an interesting look at the name of the celebration that we celebrate this weekend. I'll reflect on this next week after my paper is finished, because I think that it is quite interesting.

-4 sleeps left until I present my last presentation for my Cdn Life class
-5 sleeps left until I have to hand in my group marketing paper
-9 sleeps left until I have to hand in my political economy paper and i have to present my marketing project
-11 sleeps left until I am finished classes for this semester :)

No comments: