Monday, September 12, 2005

Back to school

I have started school again. I am in my final semester of my Master's. Although I am only taking three courses, the work load is going to be super heavy. Ah well, hopefully I can handle it between working at Alcatel and playing ultimate. I am trying to keep ultimate to a minimum so that I can focus on school, but it is always hard because I love playing.

seVen went to Chez Memphre in Sherbrooke this past weekend and we placed 4th out of 24 teams. It was pretty exciting, although we lost the bronze medal game 7-6 after taking the half 6-1. oh well...we did beat 80's all-stars on Saturday, and we beat John McEnroe and friends on Sunday after losing to them on Saturday, so that was pretty good. The party on Saturday night was also quite fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog and what you have to say.
- Indie
BENEFITS OF DRINKING WATER.COM

Anonymous said...

OK, OK - I am blogging about the "The Six Dumbest Ideas in Computer Security" too...
OK, looks like everybody has already blogged about this and the smoke from the mailing list fights has cleared a bit.
I recycle my old stuff here trade maybe you should too