Monday, September 19, 2005

Disappointed...yes and no

So seVen failed to qualify for UPA North-east Regionals this past weekend in Albany, NY at the Upstate NY Sectionals. We played four games and had a 2-2 record. We beat LLUA and Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue (aka SCAM from SUNY Albany + some girls) in the first two games, and then lost to Vitamin I (they have definitely improved over the past few years) and Bombing Madd Fatties.

I am definitely disappointed that we failed to qualify, but at the same time I am a little bit relieved. I think that this semester is going to be very tough at school, and without any ultimate to organize and play, I will be able to concentrate on my studies to finish up my degree. Although I am only taking three courses, they all seem to be a lot more work than my previous courses. And on top of everything, I am also working at Alcatel three days a week, and TAing a course on Posture, Movement and Injury Prevention, so that keeps me quite busy.

As well, I will be able to attend my friend Allan's wedding to his fiance Betty in New York City. I have known Allan since I attended Shad Valley Calgary in 1994. Geofford has never been to NYC before, so it should be fun exploring the city with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABC News Provides Video to Thomson Higher Education
ABC News VideoSource , the footage licensing group for ABC News content, and Thomson Higher Education , a business of The Thomson Corp., announced that ABC News will provide access to more than 40 years of ...
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my electronic dictionary related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest.